Innovative modes for learning in international classrooms
The General Objective of MODES is to foster the European identity of international students, through the equipment of professors with the necessary skills, so as to be able to reinforce their international students learning experiences and to integrate them in the university campus life, and also in the society.
Objectives of the project
- Strengthen professors’ and tutors’ capacity to create inclusive classrooms for international and foreign students
- Create new and more inclusive incoming students, methodological approaches and pedagogies for international learning
- Improve the international learning experience of foreign students in the classroom and campus life
- Boost the integration of international students in the host European countries
Expected Main Results
- Methodological Guide for teaching in international settings
- International Skills Curriculum for teachers
- Development of a Baseline Study Exploitation Pack
- Recommendations Report for International Learning Environments
- Toolkit for Excellence in international learning
- Development of a Baseline Study Exploitation Pack for International Learning Environments;
- Development of a Capacity Building Programme for International Teachers;
- Design and deployment of a Toolkit for Excellence in the field of International Learning;
- Dissemination and Exploitation Activities;
Funding Programme: Erasmus+ KA2 – Strategic Partnership in Adult Education
Duration: 11/2022 – 11/2024, 24 months
Budget: 250.000,00 €
Countries:Italy, Germany, Greece, Cyprus, The Netherlands, Ireland
Latest Project News
The Design and delivery of Open Educational Resources Training Programme is OUT!
The AcTiOn project aims at promoting inclusion and labour market integration of immigrant learners, through the design and delivery of training to VET staff, teachers, and stakeholders as well as to involve more VET education providers and experts, in immigrants'...
TourX – Event with Mystery Tester Group of Brandenburg Hospitality
On Saturday, February 25, 2023, the german TourX-Team and the management team of the Quality Initiative BRANDENBURG HOSPITALITY met with the mystery testers at the Mercure Hotel Potsdam to exchange ideas on the current requirements for quality testing in 2023....
Up-Sailing – Newsletter Issue 2
The Up-Sailing project intends to introduce a holistic methodology that will bridge VET Education and the Maritime/Shipping Industry, promote a green certification system, and contribute to the respective policy dialogue with lessons learned and good practices that...