Innovative Training Toolbox to Foster EU’s Industry 5.0Evolution
The concept of Industry 5.0 provides a different focus and highlights the importance of research and innovation to support industry in its long-term service to humanity within planetary boundaries. Industry 5.0 recognizes the power of industry to achieve societal goals beyond jobs and growth to become a resilient provider of prosperity, by making production respect the boundaries of our planet and placing the well-being of the industry worker at the centre of the production process.
Within this context, EVOLVE 5.0 project will aim to develop an innovative training toolbox for VET organizations and trainers in 7 countries (Germany, Greece, Spain, Belgium, Slovenia, Estonia and Norway) to exploit, in order to support the industry and the industry workers through a successful transition to the Industry 5.0 principles and values.
Objectives of the project
- Explore what a renewed European Industry 5.0 may look like and how it could make European industries more futureproof, resilient, sustainable and human-centred;
- Investigate possible ways in which technological innovation can be deployed to support a better fit and “win-win” interaction between industry and society, shifting focus from shareholder to stakeholder value;
- Investigate the main skill gaps and barriers in the evolving 5.0 industry sector in Europe;
- Investigate how Industry 5.0 could benefit rather than threaten industry workers while respecting planetary and social boundaries;
- Design training courses to update and requalify workers of the industrial sector, focusing on the uptake of the skills that are necessary for the development of Industries 5.0;
- Provide e-leadership skills to students, workers and managers that will lead to better employment and career opportunities and make companies more competitive and innovative.
Expected Main Results
- A newly established framework of the necessary skills and competencies for a successful Industry 5.0 evolution for industry employers/managers and workers;
- An innovative VET training material and toolbox for Europe’s Industry 5.0 evolution;
- An e-learning platform that will include all project results and enhance and improve significant elements of the project’s successful implementation, such as sustainability, transferability and accessibility to the project’s results;
- An interactive EVOLVE 5.0 Toolkit with Policy recommendations, which shall include all aforementioned tools and materials and ensure a high level of accessibility and transferability of the project’s outputs and outcomes.
- Drafting of an Industry 5.0 Competence Framework and Training Skills-Sets
- Development & pilot implementation of VET training material and Toolbox for Industry 5.0 evolution
- Construction of the EVOLVE 5.0 e-learning platform & online community
- Design of an EVOLVE 5.0 Toolkit and Drafting of Policy Recommendations
Funding Programme: Erasmus+ KA2 – Strategic Partnership in VET
Duration: 11/2021 – 11/2023, 24 months
Budget: 229.125,00 €
Countries: Norway, Germany, Greece, Slovenia, Belgium, Spain, Estonia
Project Number: 2021-1-NO01-KA220-VET-000033014
- Prios Kompetanse AS – Norway
- Innovation Hive – Greece
- International Institute for the Implementation of Sustainable Development (MIITR) – Slovenia
- Squaredev – Belgium
- INAM Innovation Namdal – Norway
- Cuiablue OÜ – Estonia
- European Business and Innovation Centre of Burgos (CEEI-Burgos) – Spain
- BK-CON – Germany
Latest Project News
Exciting news! We are thrilled to announce a significant achievement – one of our projects has been highlighted in the "𝙑𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜" by Cedefop. Being recognized for our collaborative endeavors to...