Innovative Training Toolbox to Foster EU’s Industry 5.0Evolution
The concept of Industry 5.0 provides a different focus and highlights the importance of research and innovation to support industry in its long-term service to humanity within planetary boundaries. Industry 5.0 recognizes the power of industry to achieve societal goals beyond jobs and growth to become a resilient provider of prosperity, by making production respect the boundaries of our planet and placing the well-being of the industry worker at the centre of the production process.
Within this context, EVOLVE 5.0 project will aim to develop an innovative training toolbox for VET organizations and trainers in 7 countries (Germany, Greece, Spain, Belgium, Slovenia, Estonia and Norway) to exploit, in order to support the industry and the industry workers through a successful transition to the Industry 5.0 principles and values.
Objectives of the project
- Explore what a renewed European Industry 5.0 may look like and how it could make European industries more futureproof, resilient, sustainable and human-centred;
- Investigate possible ways in which technological innovation can be deployed to support a better fit and “win-win” interaction between industry and society, shifting focus from shareholder to stakeholder value;
- Investigate the main skill gaps and barriers in the evolving 5.0 industry sector in Europe;
- Investigate how Industry 5.0 could benefit rather than threaten industry workers while respecting planetary and social boundaries;
- Design training courses to update and requalify workers of the industrial sector, focusing on the uptake of the skills that are necessary for the development of Industries 5.0;
- Provide e-leadership skills to students, workers and managers that will lead to better employment and career opportunities and make companies more competitive and innovative.
Expected Main Results
- A newly established framework of the necessary skills and competencies for a successful Industry 5.0 evolution for industry employers/managers and workers;
- An innovative VET training material and toolbox for Europe’s Industry 5.0 evolution;
- An e-learning platform that will include all project results and enhance and improve significant elements of the project’s successful implementation, such as sustainability, transferability and accessibility to the project’s results;
- An interactive EVOLVE 5.0 Toolkit with Policy recommendations, which shall include all aforementioned tools and materials and ensure a high level of accessibility and transferability of the project’s outputs and outcomes.
- Drafting of an Industry 5.0 Competence Framework and Training Skills-Sets
- Development & pilot implementation of VET training material and Toolbox for Industry 5.0 evolution
- Construction of the EVOLVE 5.0 e-learning platform & online community
- Design of an EVOLVE 5.0 Toolkit and Drafting of Policy Recommendations
Funding Programme: Erasmus+ KA2 – Strategic Partnership in VET
Duration: 11/2021 – 11/2023, 24 months
Budget: 229.125,00 €
Countries: Norway, Germany, Greece, Slovenia, Belgium, Spain, Estonia
Project Number: 2021-1-NO01-KA220-VET-000033014
- Prios Kompetanse AS – Norway
- Innovation Hive – Greece
- International Institute for the Implementation of Sustainable Development (MIITR) – Slovenia
- Squaredev – Belgium
- INAM Innovation Namdal – Norway
- Cuiablue OÜ – Estonia
- European Business and Innovation Centre of Burgos (CEEI-Burgos) – Spain
- BK-CON – Germany
Latest Project News
ADAPTING WORK-BASED LEARNING TO THE POST-COVID ERA
EMPOWERING RURAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH SOCIAL GREEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING
Dear Friend, dear Partner, Welcome to the 2nd year of TourX! As we just e celebrate the first anniversary of our long journey towards excellence, the activities of TourX have been non-stop for the last 12 months! An incredibly intense ride that involved 22...