Towards a more digital and greener Postal Era
The DigiGreeNPost project intents to bring resilience to the postal industry through the provision of upskilling and reskilling opportunities for postal employees in green and digital competence areas, acting as an enabler towards the implementation of digital and green policy agendas, building the understanding of the importance of digital and green-related jobs throughout the sector”.
Objectives of the project
- Explore what a renewed European Industry 5.0 may look like and how it could make European industries more futureproof, resilient, sustainable and human-centred;
- Investigate possible ways in which technological innovation can be deployed to support a better fit and “win-win” interaction between industry and society, shifting focus from shareholder to stakeholder value;
- Investigate the main skill gaps and barriers in the evolving 5.0 industry sector in Europe;
- Investigate how Industry 5.0 could benefit rather than threaten industry workers while respecting planetary and social boundaries;
- Design training courses to update and requalify workers of the industrial sector, focusing on the uptake of the skills that are necessary for the development of Industries 5.0;
- Provide e-leadership skills to students, workers and managers that will lead to better employment and career opportunities and make companies more competitive and innovative.
Expected Main Results
- A newly established framework of the necessary skills and competencies for a successful Industry 5.0 evolution for industry employers/managers and workers;
- An innovative VET training material and toolbox for Europe’s Industry 5.0 evolution;
- An e-learning platform that will include all project results and enhance and improve significant elements of the project’s successful implementation, such as sustainability, transferability and accessibility to the project’s results;
- An interactive EVOLVE 5.0 Toolkit with Policy recommendations, which shall include all aforementioned tools and materials and ensure a high level of accessibility and transferability of the project’s outputs and outcomes.
- Drafting of an Industry 5.0 Competence Framework and Training Skills-Sets
- Development & pilot implementation of VET training material and Toolbox for Industry 5.0 evolution
- Construction of the EVOLVE 5.0 e-learning platform & online community
- Design of an EVOLVE 5.0 Toolkit and Drafting of Policy Recommendations
Funding Programme: Erasmus+ KA2- Alliances for Innovation
Duration: 01/2022 – 06/2025, 36 months
Budget: 1.480.407,00 €
Countries: Greece, Germany, Ireland, Croatia, Romania, Belgium
Project Number: 101055901
- Prios Kompetanse AS – Norway
- Innovation Hive – Greece
- International Institute for the Implementation of Sustainable Development (MIITR) – Slovenia
- Squaredev – Belgium
- INAM Innovation Namdal – Norway
- Cuiablue OÜ – Estonia
- European Business and Innovation Centre of Burgos (CEEI-Burgos) – Spain
- BK-CON – Germany
Latest Project News
TourX – Event with Mystery Tester Group of Brandenburg Hospitality
On Saturday, February 25, 2023, the german TourX-Team and the management team of the Quality Initiative BRANDENBURG HOSPITALITY met with the mystery testers at the Mercure Hotel Potsdam to exchange ideas on the current requirements for quality testing in 2023....
Up-Sailing – Newsletter Issue 2
The Up-Sailing project intends to introduce a holistic methodology that will bridge VET Education and the Maritime/Shipping Industry, promote a green certification system, and contribute to the respective policy dialogue with lessons learned and good practices that...
TourX – Request for Proposals
CoVEs for the Tourism Industry - TourX (Project Id: 101056184) is a Centre for Vocational Exellence Project, funded under the Erasmus+ programme. TOUR-X envisions to create excellence in Tourism through a bottom-up approach where the Education providers of the...