Enhance Short-Term Employability Of Immigrants
In an ever-changing world, in which migration flows are continually being increased. As EU Cohesion Policy states, social inclusion is one of the eleven priorities for Policy in Social Inclusion in 2014-2030. However, many immigrant learners face problems, such as the following:
- They do not possess the right skills, as well as education levels for today’s VET sector
- They do not know how to “fit in” in VET occupational profiles
- VET programmes are not modernized, and tailor made to their needs.
Objectives of the project
The objectives of ACTION project include:
IO1 Analysis of existing Training Programmes for Immigrants’ employability
O2 Design and delivery of Open Educational Resources Training Programme
O3 Delivery of Peer learning on training programme VET teachers, trainers and administrative staff
O4 Guidance to Immigrant learners
ACTION is broken down into 4 core phases:
- 1st phase: The consortium will assess the current training programmes, offered to immigrant learners, by evaluating their impact on immigrants.
- 2nd phase: Having finalized all features that need to be covered in the design of a training programme for teachers, trainers and administrative staff, ACTION VET training programme is generated.
- 3rd phase: ACTION will implement the training programme to teachers, by organizing peer learning activities (i.e., workshops, discussion seminars etc.).
- 4th phase: Trained tutors and staff will introduce immigrants into the training programme, to receive feedback on how to further enhance it.
Funding Programme: Erasmus+ Ka2
Duration: 11/2020 – 10/2022, 24 months
Budget: 291.695,00 Euro
Countries: Germany, Greece, Italy, Republic of North Macedonia and Cyprus
- Institut für Roma und Minderheiten e.V. – Germany
- BK Consult GmbH – Germany
- AKMI Anonimi Ekpaideftiki Etairia – Greece
- Arsis Koinoniki Organosi Ypostirixis Neon – Greece
- PRISM IMPRESA SOCIALE s.r.l. – Italy
- CENTAR ZA STRUCNO OBRAZOVANIE I OBUKA – The Republic of North Macedonia
- ZEWELEPE CONSULTANTS LIMITED – Cyprus
Latest Project News
Touring – Request for Proposals
Pact for TOURism Skills - Towards a greener and a more digital Tourism Era – TOURing (Project Id: 101087478) is a Forward Looking project funded under the Erasmus+ programme. TOURing envisions creating excellence in Tourism through a bottom-up approach where the...
CUBE – Newsletter Issue 2
Touring – Newsletter #1
INTRODUCING THE TOURING PROJECT - UPSKILLING TOURISM ENTERPRISES TOURing - Pact for Tourism Skills, an innovative new project aiming to reshape the micro, small and medium-sized tourism enterprises, has just started last January. It is co-funded by the European Union...