Project and Grants Management
Having managed more than 162 projects during the last 3 decades, key partners of BK-con offer an extensive project management experience that has recently been PMP certified.
Within this context BK-con has designed a standardized outcome and result-driven project management methodology that accompanies each project from the design phase to the implementation and the end of Project’s cycle with robust management structure, continuous monitoring activities and a delivery control mechanism.
The standardized Project Management methodology includes:
- Partnership Agreements to be signed at the beginning of the project
- Project Management Handbooks with guidelines on communication and implementation including reporting.
- Key milestones with Tasks and Activities schedules
- Detailed management structures with equal representation
- Financial and resource plans
- Risk assessment