CUBE Project Awarded
Call: E+ 227 – Creativity with BK-con as Applicant.
We are very pleased that our application for the increase of entrepreneurial skills in Culture and Creativity has been awarded by the German NA.
CUBE desires to help artists to acquire skills and competences, including digital competences and entrepreneurial spirit that reinforce creativity in education. This aspect will bring innovation and sustainability of cultural sectors and industries in an era, when everything changes.
CUBE project aims at:
- Promoting the upskilling pathways of adult artists and low-skilled culture workers, through the adoption of a virtual training programme
- Enhancing inclusion of all adult artists in their society, eliminating their risk of poverty and job loss
- Encouraging new entrepreneurial ideas related to culture and artistic sector, revealing new methods of funding
- Creating cultural incubators which will lead to the employability of adult artists, since it is being reshaped under the pandemic.
Our partnership has been opened to newcomers in the E+ Programme and includes various Cultural representatives:
- STOWARZYSZENIE EDUKACYJNO – SPOLECZNO – KULTURALNE TEATR BRAMA (Poland)
- AKMI ANONIMI EKPAIDEFTIKI ETAIRIA (Greece)
- SYMPLEXIS (Greece)
- CENTRUL DE INCUBARE CREATIV INOVATIV DE AFACERI (Romania)
- A.B. INSTITUTE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT LTD (Cyprus)
- Associazione Culturale PEPE LAB (Italy)