PERCEIVE Project Awarded
Call: E+ 226 -VET with BK-con as Applicant.
We are proud that our application for the design of a new Quality Framework for e-learning in VET has been selected for funding by the German NA.
PERCEIVE is focused on the design, testing and integration of QA methods and tools that consistently enhance the quality of e-learning in the VET environment, in various combinations of technology-supported Trainings. Within this context, a number of activities, procedures and steps, affecting -directly or indirectly- the quality assurance of the design and delivery of Vocational e-learning, are being included in the PERCEIVE Project. Our approach covers not only the training provision process, but all related fields, such as legislation, financing, organization and management of elearning, technical solutions needed, upskilling of human resources, including VET Teaching and other VET Staff.
Hence, the objectives of the project include:
- To propose a process-oriented lifecycle model for ensuring quality in e-learning development and delivery.
- The development of a QA Certification that is going ensure that specific quality criteria are being applied in the design or delivery of e-learning solutions.
- The delivery of Training Material for VET Professionals supporting the adaptation of the QA Framework in their operation.
It is important to mention that the strong partnership will be able to widespread the results of the project, creating a significant systemic impact. Hence, partners include 2 Umbrella Organizations in VET and some of the largest VET providers in Europe:
- EUROPAISCHER VERBAND BERUFLICHER BILDUNGSTRAGER (EVBB) (Germany)
- ENAIP NET IMPRESA SOCIALE SOCIETA CONSORTILE SRL (Italy)
- AKMI ANONIMI EKPAIDEFTIKI ETAIRIA (Greece)
- ASSOCIATION EUROPEENNE POUR LA FORMATION PROFESSIONNELLE (EVTA) (Belgium)
- EUROPEAN CENTER FOR QUALITY OOD (Bulgaria)
Darzhavno predpriyatie “Bulgaro-germanski centur za profesionalno obuchenie” (Bulgaria)